How do you get rid of acne overnight? This is a question that puzzles all of us. After years of intensive researching on the topic of “How to get rid of acne overnight?”, I have come to the conclusion that getting rid of acne overnight takes pure determination. The first step to take is to actually learn how to get rid of acne through reading, experimentation and proper treatment.
So how to get rid of acne overnight, you ask. Here my 5 steps solutions in my ‘How to Get Rid of Acne Overnight‘ plan.
1) Clean your face thoroughly. Use a make-up remover cleansing foam followed by a Salicylic acid/ Lactic acid cleanser 2%. You need to first get rid of the day’s gunk THOROUGHLY. Invest on a good makeup remover cleansing foam.
This is a separate cleansing foam from the salicylic acid facial foam. Follow up with the salicylic/lactic acid cleanser. Double cleansing washes away your makeup and dissolves oil buildup and blockages in pores.
3) Apply Benzyol Peroxide 5 – 10%. This is an important step. BP solution of 10% is extremely potent on severe acne. Use 5% if your acne flares are minor. Results are delivered overnight but use with caution. You will experience some dryness so be sure to follow up with an oil-free moisturizer.
4) Take Zinc, Vitamin C and Apple Cider Vinegar/Lemon. Supplementing your diet with zinc and vitamin C aids your body’s healing process. Drink plenty of water is a sure bet to how to get rid of acne overnight. Pure, clean filtered water flushes toxins out of your system.
Detoxify your liver daily is also a target in the ‘how to get rid of acne overnight’ strategy. By adding the juice of 1-2 lemons or 2-3 teaspoons of raw apple cider vinegar to water, friendly acids will help cleanse your system naturally. Give your body 8 glasses of water daily with all these supplements.
5) Get enough sleep! We all know that healing process takes time and if you aid your body to heal itself, thus it is the last of my ‘how to get rid of acne overnight’ plan. Your body needs ample time to rest, replace and renew its cells so getting sufficient sleep of 7-8 hours a day is crucial to our get rid of acne overnight strategy.
Scientists discovered that the body heals best around the hours of 10pm-1am. So get to bed around this time in order to get rid of acne overnight.
Additional Notes: After the acne flares have cool off, remember to keep your pores clean and reduce acne scars by alternating microdermabrasion and masking twice a week after your double cleansing routine.
After acne has healed, swab benzyol peroxide for a gyolic acid lotion such as Avene’s Diacneal Acne Treatment. This will smooth out remaining scars while lightening them hence, you will see the effectiveness of the ‘How to Get Rid of Acne Overnight’ plan.
By following this plan, I have regained soft, supple skin. I hope these acne tips will aid you in bidding your acne goodbye. After you’ve got rid of acne overnight, start regularly using sunblock and a Acne-Clearing Concealer.
Wear minimal makeup in the day-time. Use a oil-free tinted sunblock followed by dabs of salicylic acid or tea tree oil based concealer in the day. Sunblock prevents sun damage to blemishes and the concealer heals spots while providing coverage.
Follow these steps and you should get rid of acne overnight and stay acne free forever!
Incoming search terms:
- how to get rid of acne overnight
- how to get rid of acne over night
- how to heal acne overnight
- face mask to get rid of acne overnight
- heal pimples overnight
- healing pimples overnight
- how to get rid of acne stars overnight
- how to heal acne
More tips on acne care: