Here are four easy ways to prevent acne in hot and humid climates.
- As often as possible, work or stay near an open window, or ask for a window to be opened when it becomes very hot and humid. Getting clean air will help your skin to breathe.
- Take a cleanser with you to work and, on toilet breaks, use this to refresh your skin and to remove surface grease and sweat. Alternatively, you could wash your face with a mild soap. Wash your face every morning, afternoon and evening.
- Avoid wearing foundation or powder that might help block the skin pores. Try to leave them as clear as possible while you are working.
- Don’t touch your face and keep your face clean by keeping anti-bacterial tissue wipes close to you so you can dab away at any grease or dirt that lands on your face (especially when you can’t wash your face).
Incoming search terms:
- humidity acne
- acne humid climate
- humid acne
- acne and humidity
- pimples in humidity
- keeping face clear in humid climate
- humid weather and acne prevention
- how to prevent humidity acne back
- how to get rid of & prevent acne in humidity
- hot climate acne
More tips on acne care: